Dror Dvir – CEO
Dror Dvir has a wide range of experience in managing all stages of development projects for electronic systems, starting at the stage of defining the system through implementing it at the customer’s premises.
Dror Dvir is a graduate of the Israeli Extension of Derby University’s School of Business Administration (MBA) and a graduate of Tel Aviv University in electronics engineering (BSc).
Dror Dvir founded DvirCom in 1990 and its owner and CEO.
Mr. Dvir is well experienced in providing services of system engineering and management of projects to customers such as Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) and its subsidiaries, Elbit Systems Ltd., Tadiran Spectralink Ltd. and others.
Among the major projects that Dror Dvir managed or played a significant role in are the following:
• Management and system engineering of two development projects of wireless communication systems with small dimensions for an Israeli defense equipment company.
• Management of the system engineering activity of a project to develop a broadband communication system between a mobile end and a stationary end over a very large range of some hundreds of kilometers, for an Israeli defense equipment company.
• Partnership in a start-up company – Muxline Israel Ltd. – managing the company’s operations and the means for implementing the cellular 3G protocols over the copper infrastructure of the telephony system in order to transfer broadband data to homes and institutions.
• Integration of a cellular data modem with a PDA in cooperation with Ericsson Company.
• Marketing of communication channels for remote control systems for the Communications Systems Plant of Tadiran Company, responsible for the USA and Southeast Asia markets, including analysis of markets, definition of marketing strategy, negotiating with potential customers and sales.
• Variety of roles in Telkoor Ltd. – head of project to develop a secured communication channel for UAV’s, manager of the engineering department of the company’s communications plant, manager of the company’s quality assurance organization (both development and manufacturing activities) and manager of the company’s communications plant.
Mr. Dvir served as EW technical officer at the IAF.
Mr. Dvir is fluent in Hebrew and English at the native speaker level.
Dror Dvir believes that sharing information and taking a system level point of view are power multipliers in managing and realizing development projects.
Raya Chayat – Manager and Consultant
Ms. Chayat has vast experience in managing large and complex projects, including management of customer operations in Israel and abroad, planning and follow-up of timetables, activities, budgets and risks, as well as preparation of training programs and construction of tools and procedures.
During the last 15 years, Ms. Chayat functions as Project Management Officer (PMO) and Customer Operations Manager (COM) with Amdocs Israel Company.
These roles include planning, follow-up and control of complex software development projects, including customer managing and integration of various entities of the project.
As part of her role with Leshem Nituv Company Ltd., a company of project management consultants, Ms. Chayat planned and followed up the work plans and budgets of the development projects of Tadiran Spectralink Company Ltd. (a company that develops and manufactures wireless data communication systems for unmanned vehicles).
Before that, Ms. Chayat led the supervision and management activity of Leshem Nituv Company with the construction projects of the Ministry of Housing and Construction, specifically the “Resident Price” program (total of some 17,000 residential units countrywide).
Ms. Chayat was part of the management of the Ministry of Communications in a variety of managerial roles, including manager of HR, head of the unit of the Public Ombudsman of the ministry, responsible for wireless licensing, assistant to the Chairman of the Committee for Cable Transmissions, and others.
Ms. Chayat is fluent in Hebrew, English, Russian, and Lithuanian at the native speaker level.
Ms. Chayat believes that meticulous planning and close follow-up bring projects to meet their timetables, budget and quality.