Project Management – PMI Principles
- The most significant advantage of using DvirCom to manage projects is its wide, multi-disciplinary experience including focused knowledge and professionalism in management of negotiations with customers and subcontractors in Israel and abroad (including Southeast Asia), as well as management of development teams.
- Expertise and vast experience in managing projects by the PMI principles (PMP certification)
Among our Services:
- Customer management, including customers in Israel and abroad
- Analysis of the progress of the projects and preparation of status reports for our customers’ stakeholders
- Technical and managerial negotiations with customers and subcontractors
- Management of development teams by the matrix method and by direct management method
- Preparation of work plans, follow-up and maintenance of the plans throughout the project’s life cycle
- Building budget for the project and carrying out usage follow-up
- Planning and management of the project’s resources
- Risk management
DvirCom has vast experience in carrying out these activities both in the civil and in the military/security fields.
Guidance and High Level Supervision
- Consulting and guiding directorates of complex technological projects
- Preparation of training kits: presentations, trainer’s kit and student’s kit
- Theoretical and hands on training, in Israel and abroad, in English and in Hebrew
- Support of implementation of systems at the customer’s premises
For more information call +972(54) 487 8611, +972(52) 619 4645, or leave your connection details in the “Contact Us” tag and we will contact you as soon as possible.